12th November 2016, 09:23 AM
Liyana NARGHEES

How can I be eligible for Genetic Engineering if there in no Biology in JEE entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Genetics Engineering so for that I have to qualify JEE entrance exam but there is no Biology subject in JEE entrance so, how can I be eligible for Genetic Engineering if there in no Biology in JEE entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology
  3. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  4. Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology
  5. Is it necessary to appear in NEET and MHT-CET to study Genetic Engineering?
  6. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
  8. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  9. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  10. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
  11. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  12. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  13. Which entrance exam is compulsory for admission in genetic engineering after 12th exam?
  14. Genetic engineering after 12th standard with Biology?
  15. Is it necessary to have Maths and Biology to opt for Genetic Engineering? Best colleges for Genetic Engineering
  16. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  17. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  18. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
14th November 2016, 04:00 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I be eligible for Genetic Engineering if there in no Biology in JEE entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liyana NARGHEES View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Genetics Engineering so for that I have to qualify JEE entrance exam but there is no Biology subject in JEE entrance so, how can I be eligible for Genetic Engineering if there in no Biology in JEE entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are following eligibility required to become genetic engineer.
^ You should have 12th pass with PCB from recognized board.
OR
^ You should have a graduation or post graduation degree in genetics or related field from recognized university.
^ If you want to apply for the engineering program in genetic then 12th PCB is eligible.
^ You should have to qualify the IIT JEE entrance exam to get admission in the IIT's.
OR
^ You will have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the college which you want to take admission.

After qualify the entrance exam, you can get the admission.

There are good career scope in the field of Medical as well as agriculture sector after completing the Genetic engineering.
You can also join the research and development department or private sector.
You can also make your career in the Biotechnology after completing the genetic engineering.
You can earn 20 000 to 25 000 Rs starting salary package in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?