15th December 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I enhance my education further after having 10 years of work experience?

Dear Sir

I have done 4 year diploma in Tool and Die making from CTTC, Kolkatta and having experience of 10 years and looking to higher education in part time or evening class can you please advise how to enhance my education.

regards
TR

Related Questions:
  1. What courses to do after CA to enhance the career? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  3. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  4. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  5. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  6. How to get admission in London Business School?
  7. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  8. What is the syllabus of JBT HTET?
  9. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  10. Can I get Offer Letter if offered job in IBM through HR but secured 46% in B.Tech and having 3 years of work experience?
  11. Which education is suitable after my B.Com? I have completed B.Com with 71%
  12. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  13. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  14. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  15. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  16. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  17. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  18. Whether I have planned right to do MBA from IIM-A after BBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?