27th October 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?

scholarships for 12th passed students from PCM stream.if i attained 85% in 12th class then how i can i get admission abroad for doing aerospace engineering?what are the admission requirements for studying abroad in Canada, USA, Britain etc?i am from india.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  2. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  4. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  5. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad? -- [New]
  7. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  8. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  9. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?
  10. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  11. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  13. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  14. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  16. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  17. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  18. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
14th May 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?

scholarships for 12th passed students from PCM stream.if i attained 85% in 12th class then how i can i get admission abroad for doing aerospace engineering?what are the admission requirements for studying abroad in Canada, USA, Britain etc?i am from india.
2nd July 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?

I m in TE entc for robotics engg. What i have to do next? For M.tec which clg preferd most?
4th August 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with 72% and now i m doing btech but i want to do btech in canada it is possible to get admission without keeping gap in btech can i continue my btech in canada.can you please suggest me the source ??
25th July 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi...myself shubham...atpresent i m studying b.tech in electronics engineering so i want to go abroad for my higher studies and i want to do my higher education in aerospace engineering so what is the procedure for that....?
18th January 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hi m Saurav n m doing engg in ece branch my 10...12 th marks is 58% n m intrsted in aerospace engg n m doing internship in HAL...plz guide me I want to study in kanada plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?