26th March 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in class 9th in CHS?

How can i get admisson in class 9th in chs,please give me detail

9th April 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in class 9th in CHS?

what is the website to fill online form of class
-9 in chs.please answer it to me on mob.no.9934142275 through message.
11th April 2015, 01:29 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# CHS stands for Central Hindu School.

# Central Hindu Schools (CHS) are located in various major cities of India.

# Central Hindu Schools (CHS) are affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).

# The admission process of CHS are done by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) through School Entrance Test (SET).

# Banaras Hindu University (BHU) usually advertised for the invitation of application for School Entrance Test (SET) for the admission in Central Hindu School (CHS) in the month of May or June every year.

# Central Hindu Schools usually offer admission in the class of VI, IX and XI standards.

# While conducting the admission process through School Entrance Test (SET) the reservation system is followed which is mentioned below:

* SC category has 15% reservation.
* ST category has 7.5% reservation.
* Physically Handicapped has 3% reservation.

# For more information candidate can directly contact with address: Central Hindu Boys School, 28-29, Kamachha (Opposite to Bank of India), Varanasi -221010
11th April 2015, 05:25 PM
DineshKumar_01

CHS stands for Central Hindu School it is affiliated with the Central board of secondary education. The admission on the CHS is done on the basis of school entrance tests. And hence for getting admission in the CHS candidate first should get qualified in the entrance exam. Also the special seats are available for the reserved candidate. On the basis of the entrance exam mark you got the seat in the CHS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?