17th December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET

HELLO SIR,
I want to pursue Aeronautical engineering after 12th, I want to know if i can get admission in a college that offers aeronautics through ISEET? If not then which entrance exam do I need to go through?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma? -- [New]
  2. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  3. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  4. How to take admission in VNIT college of Nagpu? Marks required in ISEET for Mechanical branch
  5. Is the syllabus of IIT JEE and AIEEE the same?
  6. What courses should I do after passing 12th to become a civil engineer
  7. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Aeronautical college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  10. What is the pattern change of engineering exam this year? I am a student of class 12th
  11. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  12. How to apply in IIT after Polytechnic?
  13. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?
  14. Can I pursue my career computer engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  15. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  16. Any affiliated college or university in Nigeria that offers the aeronautical engineering course?
  17. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  18. What should I do after passing 12th? I have EC stream and want to go for engineering studies
21st April 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET

i am prepara to write EAMCET exam .they any offers to get admisson in aeronautical engineering
16th August 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET

Sar I get admission for aeronautical engineer I conduct MHCET 61% bun not JEE or any other entrance exam . sar I can get admission for aeronautical engineering please guide me . I am f y student I have passed 12 science 75.23% .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?