30th May 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Hindu College after scoring 67.2% in 12th science?

i have got 67.2 % in 12th science pcm from rbse board can i get admission in hindu college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  2. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  3. Which college is better Hindu College or Ramjas college?
  4. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which government college can I get after scoring 55% in 12th science -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in Hindu College for Biology? I am a student of WB Board of Science stream without mathematics
  7. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  8. Which college has aeronautical course? Can I get admission after scoring 55% in 12th science?
  9. Can I get admission after scoring 70% in 12th science?
  10. How can I apply for BSc electronics after finishing DECE?
  11. In which colleges can I get after scoring 672 with 89.11 percentile?
  12. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  13. After scoring 82% in 12th what to do? In which college can I get admission? Which course should I pursue from DU?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
  15. In wich college can I get in Chandigarh after scoring 78% in 12th in Non Med?
  16. Will I get admission in B.tech college after scoring 50 to 60% in science?
  17. Will I get admission in any engineering college in Goa after scoring 68% in 12th boards?
  18. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
8th July 2015, 10:34 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Hindu College after scoring 67.2% in 12th science?

No, admission in the Hindu College one of the best college in the Delhi University in the North Campus is not possible on the 67.2% aggregate.

Admission in the college is as according to the Delhi University guidelines. The admission is on the basis of the percentage in the board aggregate.

The cut off is very high and to get the admission you need to have the minimum aggregate of 95% in the best four subject.

But there is relaxation of few percentage for the OBC,SC/ST candidate. The cut off for the 2015 is released and admission for the most of the courses admission is closed now.

So try to get the admission in the other university as it is quite tough to get the admission in the DU.

For more information or to get the cut off list for the other colleges visit at the www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?