13th July 2013, 11:19 PM
mehak fiaz

How can I get admission PAF for aeronautical engineering? I have passed matric with 92%

i have passed matric with percentage 92% and fsc part one with82% marks how i get adms in paf for aronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PAF after scoring 70% marks in FSC part 1 and 77% in matric? Are there any seats for females?
  2. How to get admission in PAF after scoring 70% mark sin Matric and 80% marks in FSC?
  3. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?
  4. How to take admission in PAF college? I have scored 78% marks in Matric
  5. How to get admission in PAF medical college after obtaining 80% marks in 10th and 75% marks in FSc? Are there any quota seats for PAF personnel sons/daughters?
  6. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  7. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  8. PAF after F.Sc with 78% marks?
  9. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Procedure for admission in PAF? Which field is better for Women?
  11. What is the scope of diploma in Civil Engineering? I have passed my Matric Exam
  12. How to take admission in PAF medical college? -- [New]
  13. How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  18. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering for candidates with B.Sc Maths?
24th June 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission PAF for aeronautical engineering? I have passed matric with 92%

sir ihave passed metric with 83% and FSc with 79%.can i do aeronautical enginering inPAF.PLz answer me or reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?