3rd September 2011, 11:57 PM
kanu mistry

How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)

i am indian but i am working in zambia [ africa ]. my daughter is in grade 12 science and she will finish her grade 12 in july. after grade 12 she want to do physiotherapy in india so please advice me how can i get admission in physiotherapy college and what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. Can I get admission in MBA for heath and hospitality after completing Physiotherapy studies
  4. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  5. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  6. Ph.D in Sports Rehabilitation after physiotherapy? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in B.J. Medical College for other university's candidate?
  8. Best university to study Master of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  9. Procedure to take admission in Indian Institute? I am working in MNC
  10. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  11. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  13. Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?
  14. List of top colleges for Physiotherapy in India? How to get admission in those colleges?
  15. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  16. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Delhi University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for physiotherapy jobs in Indian defence?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
26th March 2012, 10:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanu mistry View Post
i am indian but i am working in zambia [ africa ]. my daughter is in grade 12 science and she will finish her grade 12 in july. after grade 12 she want to do physiotherapy in india so please advice me how can i get admission in physiotherapy college and what is the procedure?

To get admission in a Indian Association of Physiotherapist-IAP approved Institutes in India, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects, from a recognized board. The admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination. The undergraduate program extends up to 4 years and 6 months internship. The basic and clinical sciences are integrated to develop knowledge, skill and attitude necessary for health education, competent prevention, diagnosis or treatment and recovery of patient with malfunction.

Following are the list of Institutes which offers undergraduate program in physiotherapy and are recognized by IAP:

Dr. D.Y.Patil College of Physiotherapy, Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical College
Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Physiotherapy
Physical Therapy Teaching & Treatment Center,LTMG Hospital, Sion
Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy,SMIMS Campus
Institute Of Paramedical Sciences & Technology
Apollo College of Physiotherapy
Dolphin Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences
Institute of Applied Medicine & Research
Amity Physiotherapy College
22nd June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)

which entrance exam is to be cleared after grade 12 to get admission in physiotherapist college?
2nd May 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to get into physiotherapy after 12th board examinations
8th June 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that i have got 72.4% marks in 12th class and now i want to get admission in the physiotherapy. so please tell me the procedure through e-mail [email protected]
17th July 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY PERCENT FOR ADMISSION IN PHYSIOTHERAPI
19th July 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

My brother passed in 12th by 72% and uptill nw assocet list or result are not declared bt he want to get addmision in bpth plz help us in addmision
Im 4m latur mob no. 9420434797.
30th June 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

IS GUJCET NEEDED FOR GETTING INTO PHYSIO THERAPY IN GUJRAT ??
21st August 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the age bar for getting admission as physiotherapy as I am 35yrs old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?