14th October 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I get the BPP original certificate from IGNOU and start with BA?

Sir, I had done my IGNOU BPP course in 2003 but did not get the desired result. My name is Marcellous Sarkies. I gave my exams from Ashwini Dutta centre in Kolkata. I am being asked by my employer to procure my 12th certificate although I have Cambridge teaching certificate from Bangalore. I have also not got the BPP original certificate till now from IGNOU. I have to do BA now from IGNOU. What should I do in such situation?

26th March 2023, 08:59 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I get the BPP original certificate from IGNOU and start with BA?

First of all you must contact your university in order to avail your degree and the other related documents for The bachelors of preparatory program course and even you must contact your board or either the universities where you must have submitted the original documents for your 12th standard
The minimum criteria to study and undergraduate degree in ba is 10 + 2 from any recognised board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?