21st August 2011, 07:12 PM
ragingravi

How can I get a certificate for Java? Do companies require it or do they have their own test?

If i have learnt java already then how can i get a certificate to prove it? and does companies require it to give job or they have their own test ?

Related Questions:
21st August 2011, 10:05 PM
Bullo

Default Re: How can I get a certificate for Java? Do companies require it or do they have their own test?

The best way is to do a certification course in JAVA or a training especially in core JAVA which is provided by companies like IBM...

No,the companies dont take a test...rather if you have a certificate ,it will prove beneficial for you at the time of campus interview or job interview...
30th August 2011, 07:06 PM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: How can I get a certificate for Java? Do companies require it or do they have their own test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingravi View Post
If i have learnt java already then how can i get a certificate to prove it? and does companies require it to give job or they have their own test ?
Do a course form a honourable institute t get a certification in java.Its also

very helpful to get a good job when you you have certification in java

language.There are many jobs are present for java programmer and it helps

you to get a good job.If you have java certification than its good to get

campus placement and also for an interview.

no,there is no company who take any test for java certification.

I hope you get your answer.

All the best
31st August 2011, 02:36 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

To have a certificate leave a positive effect on interviewer but it is not necessary. Because if you don't have a certificate than you have to go for test held by company otherwise not.
3rd September 2011, 03:36 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

You can go for Java certification called Oracle Certified Java Programmer(OCJP)..
There is much demand for this certification now-a-days.
All the best.
6th September 2011, 12:39 AM
manoj rajpurohit

YOU can do your summer training in java language then you will get the certificate of java from any reputed company, this will be a great importance.

you can fight the sun micro system exam for get a valuable certificate in java language, but your fundamental should be all clear in the java language, so you can get that certificate. There are also may institutes and the companies which give the certificate for the java language.

best of luck.
5th January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

can i do java cetificatoin of my own ???? without paying fees anywhere??
31st May 2012, 11:14 PM
chillarboy
Member+

a course form a honourable institute t get a certification in java.Its also
very helpful to get a good job when you you have certification in java
language.There are many jobs are present for java programmer and it helps
you to get a good job.If you have java certification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?