6th November 2018, 12:49 PM
Kondanithin

How can I get Diploma Aeronautical Engineering admission on 10th basis?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard with Telangana Board. I am preparing for the Board exam and I want to do Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my 10th. Kindly tell me how can I get admission?

5th April 2023, 03:53 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get Diploma Aeronautical Engineering admission on 10th basis?

Yes, you will be eligible for the course as the basic sriteria for the course is a candidate must score at least 45% in their 10 standard from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?