7th November 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job any field of Indian Army of Indian Navy? I've completed my 12th(Science) state board from Manipur with 63% marks? Currently I'm pursuing graduation from Delhi university in B.Sc zoology

Dear sir i hve completed my 10+2 from state board, manipur. I hve got 63% overall as a student of science. Now i m persuing graduation from delhi university in b.sc zoology. . . So my question is can i get good job in the field of india army or indian navy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get a good job in the field of Indian Army or India navy after completing 12th from state board, Manipur?
  2. What are the career opportunity and job in indian navy or indian army!?
  3. Can I get a good job in the Army or Indian Navy after scoring 63% overall?
  4. How to join Indian Army force after pursuing BSc by Biology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  6. How can I join Indian Army? I've passed my 12th std from Science stream in Manipur board with 61% marks
  7. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  8. Vacancies available in Indian Army and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  10. Is there any chance for me to get into Indian Navy having completed Graduation from Mumbai University in B.Sc IT in 2nd attempt?
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. How to join in indian army being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Nursing?
  13. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing graduation in BCA? How to join Indian Army?
  14. How should I jon Indian Army after pursuing BSc in Animation?
  15. How to apply for the Hospitality based jobs in Indian Army? -- [New]
  16. What are the steps to follow for getting into army right after graduation?
  17. From where to get the application form for Indian Army?
  18. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th from science stream in Manipur Board?
18th June 2012, 12:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job any field of Indian Army of Indian Navy? I've completed my 12th(Science) state board from Manipur with 63% marks? Currently I'm pursuing graduation from Delhi university in B.Sc zoology

After 12th standard you are eligible to apply to NDA. You can apply for Navy if you have studied Maths too in 12th standard. Else you are eligible only for Army. You will be eligible only if you are not over 19 years. If you are over 19 years old then the next option would be to complete graduation. After that you can appear for the SSC exam which you should appear before you complete 25 years of age.
25th March 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a good job any field of Indian Army of Indian Navy? I've completed my 12th(Science) state board from Manipur with 63% marks? Currently I'm pursuing graduation from Delhi university in B.Sc zoology

sir iam now 19years old.i completed my 12th with 62% in 2013.can i eligible to apply for navy?how can i apply for entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?