14th May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get good marks in exam?

how can we get good marks in exam...please tell me the details

30th June 2014, 08:16 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get good marks in exam?

The only way to score good marks either in Entrance Exam or in Academics is by having a strong preparation.

One should have strong preparation towards all the subjects or areas of the Exam and then one should attempt the exam in a better manner to score good marks.

Many of the candidates, though they have strong preparation, they may not it present it well. Due to this, they are not getting good marks. Please don't be yourself in such a way.

Here are some of the guidelines from my side.

-Prepare a study plan in such a way that you will complete the syllabus for all the subjects 1 month in advance to the Exams.

-The entire last month concentrate only on revision. Don't opt for new topics which will confuse you.

-Get the previous year question papers and know the way how the questions are being asked.

-Practice model question papers and previous year question papers and analyze your performance.

-Know the areas where you are lacking behind and put extra efforts in that side to make sure that you will get good marks next time.

-Try to discuss the things with others or give presentations on the topics that you studied so that you will never forget them.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?