20th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a government and central government job after doing 10th and Computer Tally?

10&computer tally i wanted state government& central government any job& exam

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  2. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  3. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  5. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  6. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  9. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  10. List of postings available in central government for MCA graduates?
  11. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  12. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  13. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  14. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  15. What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  16. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
1st December 2011, 12:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government and central government job after doing 10th and Computer Tally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10&computer tally i wanted state government& central government any job& exam
Hello friend,
To get a descent job in state as well as central government, one needs to be a graduate in any discipline or have at least qualified +2 level of exam.
For state government jobs, one has to write examination conducted by the public service commission of a particular state.
For central government jobs, one has to write examination conducted by union public service commission and staff selection commission.
Apart from these governing bodies, the recruitment in banks are done by the regulating body of the particular banks.

Therefore, I would suggest you to go for higher studies and get qualified enough to be eligible for those jobs.
25th March 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a government and central government job after doing 10th and Computer Tally?

i have done my b.com and m persuing cs , i want to know the scope of tally if i do it from landmark institute in sodala,jaipur....and which of tally should i do
27th April 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is benifits of doing tally short term course is there any fild for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?