10th March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information regarding to appear the exam?

my name is binay kumar jaisawal, iam citizen of nepal and i am persuing BBA from cuttack,orissa india..so can i apply for kcet MBA?if yes then in which catagory i should apply..plz help me..
my e-mail:[email protected]
mobile num. 7381285747

22nd March 2016, 12:43 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get information regarding to appear the exam?

KCET (Karnataka Combine Entrance Test ) is a national entrance exam which is conducted for the admission in various college for the MBA course. The application fee for this entrance exam is Rs. 600/.

The educational requirement to seat in this entrance exam is to have Graduation degree in any streams. Allocation of MBA seats will only be done on the basis of CET rank.

To apply online you need to click the link http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet_2016.htm
Once you enter this website ,you see online CET-2016 option. Once you click the link an another web page will be opened where you will be asked to give full details about yourself and about your educational qualification. After submission of application form you will get one confirmation message on your mobile which you can note down for your future reference.

In KCET, some seats are reserve only for the Karnataka Student, and If you are non Karnataka students then you will not get benefits of state level reservation. But rest of the rules & regulation will be same for everyone.

Fee-structure of some college will may vary as per state. Some colleges charge extra College and Admission fee for Non-Karnataka Students. So before taking admission in college you need to confirm the fee details.

Following are the dates for KCET-2016 :

Commencement of Entry of Application Online : 13/01/2016
Last Date to Enter Application details online : 05/03/2016
Last date to pay the fees in the bank : 26/03/2016
Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after : 15/04/2016

You can download the attached file to get other eligibility clause.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibility_clause_2016.pdf(199.0 KB, 19 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?