2nd April 2012, 02:59 PM
panjwani anita

How can I get information regarding lecturer job?

Hello! iam post graduate M.COM (ACCOUNTS) Iam in search of lecturer jobs in ulhasnagar Plz help me.
Plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about tutor or lecturer or staff posts available in Central government? I've completed my M.Sc(Nursing)
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  4. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  5. How can I get lecturer's job after qualifying NET exam in commerce?
  6. How to join lecturer job for M.Tech bioinformatics fresher?
  7. Jobs as a lecturer after doing PhD and M.Phil in Hindi?
  8. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
  10. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  11. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  12. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  13. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  14. How can I get information regarding lecturer job?
  15. Which should one prefer for joining Teaching line - B.Ed. or M.Phil? -- [New]
  16. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
12th September 2012, 01:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information regarding lecturer job?

The most effective way to collect information on lecturer jobs is to search job portals. News dailies also provide relevant information. Another option is to collect information on commerce colleges in Ulhasnagar. You can visit the web portal of the concerned college to have details on job vacancies. Web portal of state PSC may display details on job vacancies in government aided colleges.
12th September 2012, 07:09 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the SET entrance exam if looking for job in a particular city. Since you have completed the post graduation course, it would be wise to apply for lecturer job in government colleges.

The procedure is pretty simple, you will have to apply for the SET entrance exam conducted by the Maharashtra Education Board. Once you have passed the exam, you would be eligible for lecturer job in state government college.

However it can't be said for sure tat you would get job in ulhasnagar. It is possible that you may get job in nearby place. There is also an option to apply for NET Exam which stands for National Eligibility Test however only do so if there is a central government funded college in ulhasnagar.

NET and SET Exams are the only way to recruit lecturers in government colleges. There are some requirements which you are required to meet in order to appear for the SET/NET entrance exam. Here are the details.

Eligibility

1. You should be Indian national.

2. Must have completed post graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

3. At least 55 percent marks are required to secure in post graduation course.

4. At least 50 percent marks are necessary for SC/ST candidates.

5. Final year students of master course may also apply for NET.

6. But on the condition that they would submit their degree within 2 years of passing the NET/SET entrance exam.

7. Your subject for NET/SET exam would be same as for master degree course.

8. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

9. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

10. There is no age limit for Lecturer job.

11. You can apply for NET exam as many times as you would like.
12th September 2012, 11:39 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

eligibility for lecturer:

--you have to appear in ugc-net exam which is held twice a year

this is only hurdle you have to pass this in order to get job in this field

--after qualifying exam then you have to apply for job with the help of add given in news paper time to time and then you have to face interview

--your main aim should be giving knowledge and also practical knowledge to your student

--lecturer salary:

starting : 20,000/- ot 25,000/-

career prospectus for a lecturer:

lecturer

reader

professor

head of department

good luck
16th November 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i am doing my integrated mba will be getting my 3rd year degree in month of december can i apply for net set eaxam ....
28th December 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my M.A second year in economics and i want to know about net exam that how to tackle it. only those subjects come in which we do post graduation .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?