8th January 2012, 07:38 PM
TIWARI VISHAL

How can I get a job after completion B.Tech Biotech?

Please tell me that how can i face the interview & how can i got the job after completing my b.tech biotech easily?

8th January 2012, 09:47 PM
priyankaa singh

Default Re: How can I get a job after completion B.Tech Biotech?

be confident in yourself. do not shy because during interview,they test you that how much you know better than the others.
make your profile for job and put it on the various site like naukri.com
8th January 2012, 09:53 PM
zilku

Default Re: How can I get a job after completion B.Tech Biotech?

You may get job after B.Tech in Biotech by going through the placements offers in your college if available or you may also get help from the newspapers like the best newspaper you may use for getting job is employment news so that from this, you will get many advertisements of jobs so you can apply for jobs according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?