Quote:
Originally Posted by magesh1.1.1994 View Post
how to get job in cbi ?....could u please tell me how should i do it
for exact information please visit http://cbi.nic.in/recruitments/vacancy.php

following is info about Appointment / Recruitment / Vacancies in CBI

Departmental Competitive Examination in CBI

Engagement of Pairvi Officers on Contractual Basis in CBI -- dated: 21.02.2013

Engagement of Pairvi Officers on Contractual Basis in CBI -- dated: 17.01.2013

Filling up the post of Advisor (Banking) on deputation basis in the Central Bureau of Investigation

Induction of Bank Officers from Public Sectors Undertaking Banks in Central Bureau of Investigation as Inspector of Police on deputation basis.

Filling up the post of Senior Advisor (Banking) on deputation basis in the Central Bureau of Investigation

Cancellation of interview for the posts of Public Prosecutor and Pairvi Officers on contractual basis in CBI

Engagement of Pairvi Officers on Contractual Basis in CBI

Engagement of Law Officers on Contractual Basis in CBI

Deputy Superintendent of Police in Central Bureau of Investigationon/SPE- Appointment on 'deputation/Absorption' basis...

Filling up the post of Assistant Librarian & Information Officer on deputation basis in Central Bureau of Investigation ...

Filling up the post of Junior Technical Officer (A&IT), on deputation basis in Central Bureau of Investigation...
5th May 2013, 02:45 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in CBI?

CBI (CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION)
Central Bureau of Investigation and it is a leading agency for investigation which comes under the control of the Indian Government.

Candidates who wish to join the CBI must write the Union Public Service Commission Examination. Those candidates who have completed their graduation with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to appear for this exam.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation in any discipline

AGE LIMIT : 20 - 27 years
Upper age relaxation will applicable SC/ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 .

You can visit the site for more details:
www.cbi.nic.in
2nd June 2013, 10:12 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [U
[/U]magesh1.1.1994;2917377]how to get job in cbi ?....could u please tell me how should i do it
It's really good that you're interested to become CBI Officer .

CBI Stands for Central Bureau of Investigation and this Entrance Examinations is Organized by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). This Entrance Examination held ever year .

The Notification for this Entrance Examination Published in Leading News and Official website of SSC .

You may apply for any one the post like, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Public Prosecutor and Senior Public Prosecutor.

One should be satisfy the below criteria to take part in this Entrance Examination .

Eligibility for CBI Entrance Examination :-

1) For Sub Inspector :-

Educational Qualification :- Applicants with a Master degree course are liable any subject from a recognized institute / university.

Age limit :- candidate age should be Not less then 18 Years and not more then 25 Years

2)For Assistant Public Prosecutor :-

Educational Qualification :- Students from LL.B.(Law) from a recognized institute / university are make the candidate eligible for this Post.

Age Criteria :- Applicant age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years

3) For Senior Public Prosecutor:-

Educational Qualification :- A pass in graduation in LAW from a recognized institute / university with minimum 10 years of experience are make the applicant applicable for this Post.

Age Limit :- The age of the Applicant should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years .

Note:- The Applicant should be Physically as well as Medically Fit for this Entrance Examination .

The selection criteria for this Entrance Examination may be divided into Written Examination, Interview and Physical Test etc..
3rd June 2013, 03:30 PM
Arist

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by
SSC (Staff selection commission)board every year.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation in any discipline

AGE LIMIT : 20 - 27 years
Upper age relaxation will applicable SC/ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 .

You can visit the site for more details:
www.cbi.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?