9th February 2017, 11:48 AM
amitgamer91@gmail

How can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with PCM and now I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course so I want to know how can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  3. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?
  4. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply? -- [New]
  5. What are the jobs in Indian Railway after completing BSc with 60%
  6. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  7. What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?
  8. How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science?
  9. How can I pursue BA course while working in the Indian Railways?
  10. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  11. What kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways?
  12. How can I apply for Railway exam being CSE final year student?
  13. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  14. How should I prepare for railways after completing 12th with 50%
  15. How can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways after completing Intermediate (PCM)? Which exam should I clear for joining?
  16. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for JEE Main exam after completing Diploma from the Himalayan University? Can I apply for any post in the Indian Railways?
  18. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?