24th August 2013, 01:57 AM
sagar chandra dey

How can I get lecturer job after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What is the starting salary?

how can get a lecturer job after completing my b.tech in information technology and what would be the starting salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  2. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  3. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  4. Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?
  5. After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?
  6. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
  7. How to get a lecturer job in government Arts or Science College after completing M.E software technology?
  8. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic after completing MSc in Apparel Technology
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  10. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)? -- [New]
  11. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  12. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  13. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  14. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Starting salary of an aeronautical engineer in Indian Rupees? Will we get a job after completing 3 years course in diploma Electronics?
  16. Will I get lecturer job after completing B.Tech?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  18. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?

24th August 2013, 07:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get lecturer job after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What is the starting salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar chandra dey View Post
how can get a lecturer job after completing my b.tech in information technology and what would be the starting salary?

You have completed B-Tech degree in IT so you are applicable for lectureship job in Diploma college .For govt college lectureship , Public service conduct this exam .But you can directly apply all diploma college through sending your testimonials .But these post are not full time .The starting salary for this post may be 15000 - 25000 .

You are also applicable for lab assistant post of private engineering college .But for this post salary is vary from 18,000-25000 .

If you are really interested in lecturer ship post then you first complete your M-Tech degree.Because after getting M-Tech degree you can apply any private engineering college .The salary may be 32,000 - 45,000 .

If you have completed B-Tech +M-Tech +NET/PHD then you can apply for Govt or central govt college .The starting salary for this post 65,000 to 75,000 .

24th August 2013, 09:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get lecturer job after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What is the starting salary?

Dear Friend

As you mentioned that you have completed bachelor's degree in Information technology and want to become lecturer .

As per latest notifications of AICTE ,a B.tech passed out candidate can teach in private engineering college as a lecturer with the salary starting from the Rs 22,500 as per Sixth Pay commission.

So you can join any college which has vacancy for lecturer in different departments.

But for joining government colleges as a lecturer ,you need to crack the NET exam that is National Eligibility test conducted by the UGC twice every year .

It requires minimum of master's degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in master's degree.

For any more details ,you can visit www.ugc.ac.in

However ,I would suggest you to first go for the Master's degree in technology so that you can join the different college at good post called Assistant Professor with handsome salary starting from Rs 34000 at least.

It may more than this it totally depends upon your knowledge and the college which you are going to join.

Hope the information helps you .If you have any other query you can leave your message here.

All the best for your career.

aashisranjan784

29th April 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,I stay in Bangalore, completed b.tech in 2010 then I have 4 yrs into recruiting .is there any possibly to get job as lecturer. If yes then how,??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?