2nd November 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I get MCI registration if secured less than 50% in 12th NIOS being an MBBS student of China?

Hello, actually I have joined a Medical college in China for pursuing MBBS and I am there for more than 3 years now. When I came to India for getting myself MCI registered then they are denying since I have scored less than 50% in 12th Board exam from NIOS Board. I am getting huge trouble. Is there any way out as I have already spent 3 years into this.

6th April 2023, 02:39 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get MCI registration if secured less than 50% in 12th NIOS being an MBBS student of China?

Yes, the basic criteria to appear for the medical enterance exam is a candidate must secure at least 50% in board exam in physics, chemistry and biology after that they will have to appear for the neet enterance exam and on this basis they can apply for admission in the country as well as abroad and once you arrive in the country to practice after qualifying from a different country you will have to appear for an enterance test and based on the merit you will be allowed to practice and all your documents will also be verified as you do not fulfill the criteria you will not be able to get the certificate to practice in country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?