24th June 2021, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my Date of Birth corrected to get a job?

Sir i am badala pradhan from sikiri, ganjam sir have wrong date of birth in my 10th certificate 2018 -19 students sir I have already 19 year 2 month in this time So I can't apply any job, and actually age 17th half. Therefore please help me. I have poor family. And my family no educate. Sir please help me.

26th June 2021, 12:00 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my Date of Birth corrected to get a job?

°°° You cannot change your date of birth in your class 10th certificate and the only way out for you is to get a fresh birth certificate by writing an application to the municipal officer that your birth certificate was not issued at the time of birth due to you be who born in a remote area.
After that you have to write an application to the board and attach the birth certificate issued by municipal officer to change the date of birth in 10th marksheet if possible and issue a duplicate marksheet with new date of birth.

°°° If your school or board doesn't change date of birth in 10th marksheet then you have to carry that 10th class certificate with the wrong date of birth only.
Because it is very difficult task to change the date of birth in your 10th marksheet.
But still you can try by asking the teachers and officials in your school and let them know your problem so, that they can help you out.
26th June 2021, 10:46 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get my Date of Birth corrected to get a job?

Hello
You can get your date of birth correct from your 10th class board with having your valid birth certificate. to do changes in your 10th class certificate you have to fill the application form which can be available from your 10th class board website or from the concerned office of the board.
this process can take upto 2 months so you have to apply as soon as possible, so that you can get your problem solved soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?