31st July 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get My and Father's name corrected in WBBSE documents?

My actuly name is Ramlagan Ram son of Rajkumar Ram. My name and my father name has been mistakenly submitted Ramlagan Harijon Rajkumar Ram in Wbbse all documents.
Now, my voter card, adhar card, birth certificate had been corrected. So i want my Wbbse all documents corrected, so how can I do that?

31st July 2016, 05:39 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get My and Father's name corrected in WBBSE documents?

You have to consult the Council and their respective departments at B.L Hati Road ,Burdwan Or you can visit to the University office for any correction. There you will be ask to fill correction and your corrected details will be updated on the website.

Also you can correct the names through online, The link to correct name is http://wbchse.nic.in/forms/App_corrention_admitcard_marksheet_cer.pdf
31st July 2016, 06:40 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have to approach the concerned authorities in the WBBSE for the same and make an application in the prescribed format.

You need to pay the requisite fee and submit the incorrect documents in the office for the correction.

Once you make the application, you will have to wait for some time to get the procedure done and after that you can recollect the corrected documents.
31st July 2016, 06:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The process of correction of name in WBBSE documents is very simple. What you need to do is to write an application regarding correction of name to State Board of Education and submit it either to regional headquarter or main headquarter of WBBSE.

2. Along with application for correction for name in WBBSE documents, you need to attach documents like voter card or aadhar card which contains your right name of your father. Board taken 30-45 days to correct name and issue you new documents and there will some minimum charges for new issue of documents.
31st July 2016, 11:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The process of getting names modified in academic certificates is quite simple. Just follow given below steps, you can get your father's name modified.

Step I: Write an application to your board from which you have appeared for exams regarding modification of your father's name as it is wrong. You need to submit a supporting documents that contains correct name of your father along with this application to board.

Step II: You can submit this to your school also but if they do not accept, you can directly visit WBBSE headquarter and submit the application form. Board will take one or two months time to rectify this mistake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?