28th December 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I get placed in core companies of electronics after passing B.Tech with 61.5%

Sir i have passed b.tech in 2011 with 61.5% how can i get placed in the core company of electronics spatialy in ericssion
my email is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  2. How can I get placed in core companies of electronics after passing B.Tech with 61.5%
  3. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  4. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  6. Internship in Electronics or Core companies or reputed universities of India -- [New]
  7. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. How to prepare for government jobs after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% marks?
  9. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  10. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  11. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  13. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  14. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  15. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  16. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  17. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  18. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
30th March 2013, 11:51 PM
Purushotham Mopuru

Default Re: How can I get placed in core companies of electronics after passing B.Tech with 61.5%

If you have good communication skills show your talent then get good job.You may also attend for workshops in other colleges get experienced you may attend an interview attach all certificates
31st March 2013, 01:52 AM
yumnamgirish

Default Re: How can I get placed in core companies of electronics after passing B.Tech with 61.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have passed b.tech in 2011 with 61.5% how can i get placed in the core company of electronics spatialy in ericssion
my email is [email protected]
Hello,

>> As your percentage is above 61.5 you can seat on most of the company that will be coming in your college campus or off campus.

>> You must have a very good communication skill read good newspaper.

>> Try to solve aptitude question from the some recommended books like RS AGAWAL

>> Make your basic very strong in the basic subject like
::::::::: VLSI
::::::::: Embedded system
::::::::: Signal system etc

31st March 2013, 10:00 AM
helper1

heloo friend,

ECE or Electronics and communication engineering is one of the most reputed or popular and also evergreen field of engineering .ECE engineering has wide scope in the whole world under technical jobs or other jobs.

There are a number of government as well private companies hiring these engineers and also,different sub areas are there for an ece engineers under which he may get brilliant job opportunities.

Sub areas are as follows :

--nano electronics
--networking
--vlsi
--embedded design
--photonics
--communication etc.

To appear for certain core companies,you must have to go for entrance exam and for that entrance exam you must also have to satisfy certain eligibility conditions regards :

--educational qualifications

--skills etc.

1.You must satisfy certain educational qualification process as demand by the different companies.

2.You must have technical and communicative skills.

3.You must not have any backlog pending etc.

Procedure to join :

--Entrance exam

--technical exam

--interview

Exam pattern :

Genreal english
quantitative aptitude
technical questions
reasoning etc.

Core companies :

BHEL
BARC
SAIL
GAIL
GE ELECTRICALS
NI
INFOSYS
HCL
TCS
WIPRO
SAPIENT
GOOGLE
MICROSOFT
AGILENT
CADENCE
LG
NTPC
ONGC etc.

best of luck !!
31st March 2013, 10:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello My Dear Friend ..

As you are a ECE student you can find so many employment in the following websites

You need to get register with the below websites

There you need to give the personal details like

<> Contact number

<> Active email ID

www.shine.com

www.chetanasforum.com

www.naukri.com

www.indeed.co.in

www.quikr.com ...etc.,

So that the Job notification will directly get in to your mail

So that you can attend for the Interviews

GOOD LUCK
31st March 2013, 07:39 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The percentage which you got is good enough to apply for the companies like there are few best companies to get admission.

The main thing to be kept in mind is that the candidates need to have the best communication skills and technical skills.

With these skills you can easily solve the papers.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?