21st April 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get railway jobs if i am interested to join in railway department? Which exam to write?

sir iam interested to join in railway department offering high salaries.job will be based only on written exam

26th May 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get railway jobs if i am interested to join in railway department? Which exam to write?

Information regarding Railway Exams? How to get a Railway Job?
27th May 2012, 02:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get railway jobs if i am interested to join in railway department? Which exam to write?

You can apply for jobs in Railways on the basis of vacancies that are available. Details about current vacancies in this department will be available in Railway official site. For clerical or junior posts a 12th class qualification is necessary. On the other hand, for officer positions the candidate should be a graduate. RRB exam score is necessary to get jobs in Railways. If you get through RRB exam personal interview is the next option.
11th June 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc(H) Mathematics from Delhi University this year? I am interested in doing job in Railways. Could you suggest me the process of getting job in Railways.?
4th July 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

i m compliet my bms to this year .how to apply in railway job
1st March 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Exams for Railway jobs after B.A ? Subjects to study?
15th May 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

after 10th with 61% jobs in railways clerk or more?
7th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am complyted diploma in mechanical please say me how i can become a senier engineer
10th August 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

when the exam is conducted for diploma civil engineers in railway department
26th September 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am completed ba and i intrest to join railway department so please help us what exam i have to write.how i have to get ............
16th February 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

may abhi BA1st yr ki student hu,mujhe railway may job karna hai may k say apply karungi,abhi na BA complit karne k bad
20th February 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my graduate plz kindly say any vacancy postion in railway department...at [email protected].....
13th March 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm commerce student. b.com 2nd year running now . so what can i do for get railway job ?
12th September 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am student DIPLOMA INFORM@ ATION TECHNOLOGY 1nd year so please railway job sir my email Pvinothkumar160 @gmail. com phone number 7639307015
13th September 2015, 05:21 PM
JSD.

RRB railway recruitment board conduct the various railway exam on the basis of vacancies and post.RRB conducts almost for all i.e. after 10th, +2 , diploma, ITI , Be.E/B.tech all kind of aspirant are allowed to give the different different exams.

Currently there is no any vacancy.But you can check on to the official website time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?