3rd April 2012, 06:55 PM
rakeshmallick2012

How can I get the SBI clerk job?

How can i get a sbi clerk job.i have some week in english paper.i have applied sbi clerk in 2012 exam will held on 27 may 2012.

4th April 2012, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the SBI clerk job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshmallick2012 View Post
How can i get a sbi clerk job.i have some week in english paper.i have applied sbi clerk in 2012 exam will held on 27 may 2012.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Graduate persons are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Tour age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

BEST BOOKS FOR SBI CLERK EXAM:-

You can prepare well to all these books because this books are very helpful for you to get good score.

Also you can prepare well some Basic Computer Books also.

SBI CLERK exam date already announced in SBI website.So don't worry i have given the exam date details of SBI CLERK Exam.

I have attached some Question paper of SBI CLERK exam.You can prepare well to all those papers .This paper are really helpful for you.

You can read daily any English News Paper .After 4-5 months you have gain some brief knowledge of English Topics.

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to

http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf State Bank of India Clerical Exam Paper 2.pdf(220.8 KB, 277 views)
File Type: doc SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 203 views)
File Type: pdf SBI-Clerk-Reasoning-Sample-Paper.pdf(62.9 KB, 200 views)
File Type: pdf SBI-Clerk-Reasoning-Ability-Solved-Paper.pdf(62.4 KB, 184 views)
File Type: pdf SBI_clerk solved.pdf(114.0 KB, 186 views)
4th April 2012, 11:24 AM
vikassaini1993

hi
if u want to become a SBI clerk then you should have to clear the exam conducted by the banks for the jobs
the exam by which you can become a clerk is IBPS which helds in two times in a year
for this test the qualification should be the candidate should be 10+2 passed with atleast 50% marks and age between 18-28
the age relaxation will be given to the scst catagory candidates
thank u
all the best
4th April 2012, 01:07 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
The eligibility criteria for SBI clerk exam are as follows.....

If you are eligible in this criteria then you can apply for the Sbi clerk exam , & if you you crack the exam then you can select for the job.

The written exam pattern are as follows.....

The list of best books from where you can get prepare for your exam....

Good luck.....
10th April 2012, 12:16 PM
param pita

Friend,

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Tour age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

You can prepare well to all these books because this books are very helpful for you to get good score.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI-BANK-EXAM-QUESTION-PAPER--.pdf(61.4 KB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_1.pdf(205.4 KB, 125 views)
19th April 2012, 05:09 PM
rahultale

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post

SBI CLERK exam date already announced in SBI website.So don't worry i have given the exam date details of SBI CLERK Exam.

I have attached some Question paper of SBI CLERK exam.You can prepare well to all those papers .This paper are really helpful for you.

You can read daily any English News Paper .After 4-5 months you have gain some brief knowledge of English Topics.

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to

http://www.statebankofindia.com/

hello dear,
this information is right all about your question.
19th April 2012, 08:28 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

state bank of india conducted this exam.who completed 12 th standard with 50% marks that candidates are eligible and graduation candidates are also eligible.the age limit is 18 years to 28 years.the syllabus of exam is:
1.general awareness
2.quantitative aptitude
3.reasoning ability
4.general english language
5.computer knowledge/marketing aptitude
selection process:
1.written exam
2.interview

the best book for sbi clerical exam careers valley's placement success book.
all the best......
10th May 2012, 04:40 PM
tash1991

Hello friends

if you want job in SBI, first you apply for the particular job when State Bank of India issued a notification about vacancy recruitment...this year already notification issued by state bank of india in january of this year....now you can wait for next notification
22nd August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i take to SBI form for PO and i paid demand drafts of Rs 350/- sbi but i not received fee challan plz help me....
7th October 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed three year diploma in commercial practice under tech.education board of karnataka state.am i elegible to appear in bank clerk examinations?please also tell me,am i elegible to get admission in B.COM 2nd year as lateral entry?if so,please list the name of that colleges.
P.singh
7th October 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 3 year diploma in commercial practice under tech. board of karnataka state.am i elegible to appear in bank clerk examinations ?also tell me,am i elegible to get admission in 2nd year B.COM as lateral entry ? please tell me list of colleges .
4th January 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed mah graduation through correspondence, m i elegible 2 appear po exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?