28th March 2013, 06:56 PM
Richard f ingjal

How can I get through CA after 12th commerce with computer?

how can i get through CA after class 12th commerce with computer.....and how much percentage do we need.

12th June 2013, 06:17 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get through CA after 12th commerce with computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard f ingjal View Post
how can i get through CA after class 12th commerce with computer.....and how much percentage do we need.
Dear Aspirant,

To get through the CA course you need to be strong in the areas of maths and commerce.

CA stands for Chartered Accountant.So it is basically a job full of work with the auditing and cash accounts etc.

So the student has to get the knowledge in these sections so that he can get through this career.

For getting good results in the CA there need to be a proper guidance from the elders.Since all the elders are not much familiar with the CA .

Its better to go for the good coaching centres where you can get good education and also the guidance from them.

By this you can get through the CA with good rank and good career opportunities.

In Hyd there are famous colleges like:

SRI MEDHA ACADEMY

Sri MEDDA ACademy(Victory symbol)

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
16th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get through CA after 12th commerce with computer?

iam a student of 12th commerce with maths. i need 2 become a chartered accounatant.and i need a job before 24 years old. will i get??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?