22nd August 2013, 09:21 PM
Biswajit Sengupta

How can I give the exam of commercial clerk of Indian Railway?

I am gonna give a exam.of commercial clerk of indian railway.plz.give me suggestions how can I prepare myself for it.what book should I follow?

15th August 2017, 12:53 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I give the exam of commercial clerk of Indian Railway?

RRB recruits the post of commercial clerk through entrance exam. You can become a commercial clerk in railway after cracking the entrance exam of RRB. In RRB, commercial clerk check the coaches and wagons in railway yard and receive & send information related to working of trains and maintenance registers.

Railway Commercial Clerk Eligibility
You must have passed matriculation with at least 50% from a recognized board. Students passed higher studies can apply irrespective marks in matriculation.

Entrance Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- General English/Hindi
- General Intelligence
- General Science
- Arithmetic Ability

Best Books For Railway Commercial Clerk Exam Preparation
- Upkar's RRB Ticket Collector/Commercial Clerk Examination
- Kiran's TC/CC/CM/TC with Solved Papers and Model Practice Sets
- R Gupta's Popular Master Guide RRB Ticket Collector/Commercial Clerk

Preparation Tips For Railway Commercial Clerk Exam
- Know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. You should be aware of the weightage of every section and should prepare accordingly.
- Know your best strength and weak points. Give more emphasis to your weak points to make it strong.
- Time Management and Smart Work are very important in preparation.
- Use the best reference books for preparation.
- Solve the previous asked question papers.
- Appear mock test as much as you can. It will increase your confidence and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Don't take stress and Believe in yourself while appearing exam. It may affect the result of exam.

Railway Commercial Clerk Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?