26th July 2013, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

How can I go for M.Tech after doing BSc with PCM

I am now doing B.sc with PCM. After M.sc if i choose to go in M.Tech can i want to be engineer.

26th July 2013, 08:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go for M.Tech after doing BSc with PCM

After M.Tech, you can join to any of the job profiles extended for M.Tech graduates. M.Sc holders have the option to join M.Tech by qualifying GATE. The subject selected in M.Tech determines the job profiles. You can also try for teaching jobs in engineering colleges. Research related jobs in IIT and NIT is another good option after M.Tech.
26th July 2013, 08:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After M.Tech, you can join to any of the job profiles extended for M.Tech graduates. M.Sc holders have the option to join M.Tech by qualifying GATE. The subject selected in M.Tech determines the job profiles. You can also try for teaching jobs in engineering colleges. Research related jobs in IIT and NIT is another good option after M.Tech.
5th November 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

can i join gate after bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?