9th December 2012, 12:22 AM
sharavananraj

How can I join Aeronautical Engineering while studying in 12th in Kumbakonam

Hello sir!I am sharavananraj sir.i am studing +2 in kumbakonam,tanjore distrist. I was interest in space research from my child hood sir.i want to now how to join for astronatical engineering.plz help me sir . I will wait for u sir thank u sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu after studying diploma in ETC?
  5. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  7. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  8. How to join M.Tech aeronautical engineering after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech mechanical engineering -- [New]
  9. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  10. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  11. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  15. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2012, 04:08 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: How can I join Aeronautical Engineering while studying in 12th in Kumbakonam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharavananraj View Post
Hello sir!I am sharavananraj sir.i am studing +2 in kumbakonam,tanjore distrist. I was interest in space research from my child hood sir.i want to now how to join for astronatical engineering.plz help me sir . I will wait for u sir thank u sir
dear friend...Hii!!!

Aeronautical engineering is one of the the most recent and extremely very lucrative branch of engineering having great future scope.

As you are in +2 so it is the right time for you to proceed for this field. You can definitely opt for a B.Tech in aeronautical engineering. Later you can opt for m.tech i Space technology. But for this you have to appear for various entrance examination conducted by different institutes/universities.

Some of the good institutes offering this course are:-

1. IIT BOMBAY

2:- IIT KHARAGPUR.

3:- IIT MADRAS.

4:- IIT KANPUR.

6:- IIT ROORKEE.

7:- IIST TRIVENDRUM.

8:- PUNJAB UNIVERSITY.

9:- BIT MESRA.

10:- MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.

all the best....
9th December 2012, 04:42 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Aeronautical Engineering while studying in 12th in Kumbakonam

Hi Guest,

After completing 12th you will be having many options to select your career.

As you are interested to join in aeronautical engineering you need to write the entrance exam conducted by the state or else central government in order to take admission in the colleges.

Only few colleges will be offering the aeronautical course and you need to be in the top of the examination in order to get admission in good college.

So prepare well for the entrance exams from now onwards and give your best in the examination.

Thank you,

All the best.
9th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Aeronautical Engineering while studying in 12th in Kumbakonam

Hi Guest,

After completing 12th you will be having many options to select your career.

As you are interested to join in aeronautical engineering you need to write the entrance exam conducted by the state or else central government in order to take admission in the colleges.

Only few colleges will be offering the aeronautical course and you need to be in the top of the examination in order to get admission in good college.

So prepare well for the entrance exams from now onwards and give your best in the examination.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?