9th September 2020, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I join any Government college to study BSc(Forensic Science) without appearing any entrance exam?

Hi Sir, I want to study Forensic Science in BSc. I want to join Government college for this course. How to join such college without any entrance exam? Please help me in this regard.

21st September 2020, 05:25 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join any Government college to study BSc(Forensic Science) without appearing any entrance exam?

To get government seat you must score well in competitive exam,that is the only solution.

For admission Process: Admission in this course is generally on the basis of entrances, but few colleges also have the facility of merit-based admission.
Top Entrance Exams like JET, Amity JEE, LPUNEST, and other University or State level Entrance Exams.
You can apply by visiting their official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?