16th April 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Army after completing graduation in B.Com? Procedure for IMA?

sir my name is shikha.i have completed my graduation(b.com) and i am 22 years old.how can i join army.plz sir tell me eligibility,procedure for ima.my id is [email protected].

19th April 2012, 08:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join Army after completing graduation in B.Com? Procedure for IMA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my name is shikha.i have completed my graduation(b.com) and i am 22 years old.how can i join army.plz sir tell me eligibility,procedure for ima.my id is [email protected].
Indian Military Academy is the training academy specifically for boys.
Girl candidates joining Indian Army are sent to Officers Training Academy for further training.
So, In order to join the Officer Training Academy, you will have to write Combined Defense Service Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
A graduate in any discipline is eligible to write the exam for Indian Army.
For Girl candidates, the minimum eligible age is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
The examination is conducted twice a year and the upcoming Combined Defense Service Exam will be held on 16.09.2012.
The notification for the same will be published on the official website of Union Public Service Commission on 02.06.2012.
7th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i join Army after completing graduation in B.Com? Procedure for IMA?

hello sir i have finished my B.com with 75%and above in all the sem and i am having NCC 'c' cet with 'b' grade but i can't pronounce the letter 'R' properly am i eligible to join in the armed force as an officer
5th April 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of b.com and i have 50% in all sem. Am i eligible for IMA in any rank? My id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?