20th August 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Army/Navy/Air Force other than OTA through CDS being a BTech female student?

Hi, I am currently studying in final year of BTech course. I want to apply for CDS exam. I am a female candidate and I want to apply for Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force other than OTA. I would like to know that how can join through CDS?

4th September 2018, 01:13 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Army/Navy/Air Force other than OTA through CDS being a BTech female student?

Girls candidates are only eligible to join OTA through CDS entry.

So, you are not eligible to join Indian Army, Air Force and Navy. The examination is conducted in two stages and you have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

The required qualification to appear for OTA is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and age limit is 20-25 years.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?