27th August 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in B.Arch course in Tamilnadu?

I would like to give NATA exam to join in B.Arch course in tamilnadu. Where to get the form? How to remit the fee? Any contact number for exam centre?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  2. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  3. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  5. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  6. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu?
  7. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  8. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  9. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  10. How to join MCA in tamilnadu or near Trichy? List of MCA government college in Tamilnadu?
  11. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  12. Which college is good to join in Tamilnadu? My TANCET marks is 25
  13. How can I join in B.Arch course in Tamilnadu?
  14. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  15. How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?
  16. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  17. Can I join B.Ed in IGNOU after completing B.A Public Administration in Tamilnadu Open University with 62%
  18. Top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu for 10th student? -- [New]
4th October 2015, 06:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in B.Arch course in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to give NATA exam to join in B.Arch course in tamilnadu. Where to get the form? How to remit the fee? Any contact number for exam centre?
There is no separate entrance exam in for B.Arch course in Tamil Nadu. The candidates required to appear and qualify in the NATA in order to get admission for B.Arch in Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants have to passed 12th standard or equivalent qualification with 50% of mark with Maths, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized board.

- Those candidates who are waiting for 12th board exam may also eligible.

One can download the application from the official website of NATA. The payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan. Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.

Official website - http://www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?