14th January 2016, 03:57 PM
ar@

How can I join Custom department after B.Tech?

I am studying in b.tech (ce)2nd year. I want to join the custom department. How can do for joining please tell me in detail..

14th January 2016, 06:54 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Custom department after B.Tech?

To join the custom department you need to qualify the SSC C.G.L. (Combined Graduate Level) exam and after it you will get the department based on your rank and your choice filled during the submission of application form of SSC C.G.L. exam.

>> You can fill your choice in application form of the departments you want to join, Fill Custom as first choice and then rest as your preference but i would like to tell you that best post in C.G.L. is of Examiner.

Eligibility criteria for the C.G.L. exam is-

>> Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university in any stream.

>> Candidate should be Indian citizen, A Tibetan refugee can also apply if he or she is migrated to India since 1962 for permanent residence.

>> Candidate age must between 21-27 years and age relaxation 3 years for OBC and 5 years for the SC/ST candidates and 5 years for ex-serviceman is provided as per the government rules.

NOTE- For more information can check website www.ssc.nic.in
14th January 2016, 09:03 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

The best way to join Custom Department after completing Bachelors degree is through SSC-CGL.
SSC-CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission- Combined Graduate Level.
It is conducted by SSC every year for recruitment to 30 different departments which include Custom Department.
The candidate having Bachelors degree or appearing in the final examination of the degree course are eligible to apply for CGL.
The age limit to apply for CGL is 18-27 years.
Written examination will be conducted in two tier and candidates need to qualify both of them.
Earlier, the candidates qualified in the written examination will have to appear and qualify in interview too but as announces by PM on the program "Mann Ki Baat" that there will will be no interview for Non-Gazetted post and recruitment on all post under CGL is Non-Gazetted so there must not be interview too but it is not notified by SSC and notification about the same likely to come in next month Feb-2016 and then it will be all clear about the method of selection.
SSC-CGL tier-I registration has already began and examination is likely to be held in May 2016.
14th January 2016, 10:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible at present to join Custom Department while pursuing second year of engineering. You can apply for entrance organized every year by Staff Selection Commission every year in final year of engineering for Custom Department.

Entrance exam is Combined Graduate Level exam for which any graduate or those who are in final year of course are eligible. The age limit is 18-27 years for this exam. It has three stages Tier I followed by Tier II and personal interview.

In examination, paper consists of question from Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General knowledge.
14th January 2016, 10:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for examination before final year of B.tech for final selection.

For selection in jobs, you have to qualify in SSC CGL examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university and age between 18-27 years.

So, you need to complete your B.tech to appear for examination and for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
15th January 2016, 12:46 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to join Custom department now as per your educational qualification.

To join custom department you need to have minimum graduation degree and qualify in entrance examination conducted by SSC as CGL. CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level examination and for this minimum qualification is graduation from a recognised university and age between 18-27 years.

So, you have to wait for another two year to appear for examination that is till your b.tech course. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
15th January 2016, 02:06 AM
ruthless
Member+

One can join Custom Department after B.tec and MBA.

Procedure to join custum department.

The written test selection.
Those who clear the IRS exam can join for high grade post.
Graduate can apply for most of jobs

Eligibility criteria:

You passed by at least 50% marks.
After passing 12th you can apply for post lower division clerks within department.
Age limit for custom exam should be 21 to 30.

Attempts

for General candidate - 4.
for OBC candidates - 7.
for Sc/St candidate - no limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?