11th December 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force without studied PUC being a BE Mechanical Engineer?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to join Indian Air Force. I have completed Diploma and BE in Mechanical Engineering but I haven't studied PUC. My education combination is like 10+3+3. Please tell me how can I join Indian Air Force?

13th December 2020, 02:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force without studied PUC being a BE Mechanical Engineer?

You can join Indian Air Force through CDS.

Examination is conducted twice in a year by UPSC. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age limit is 19-24 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages - Written and SSB.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th December 2020, 05:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force without studied PUC being a BE Mechanical Engineer?

Note that Diploma + Graduate candidates are not eligible to join Air Force. Without 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics, candidates cannot apply for IAF.

As per the eligibility criteria, candidates must have completed 10+2 (with Physics and Mathematics) from a recognized Board to be eligible for Flying, Technical, Non-technical branch of IAF.

You can view the detailed eligibility criteria on official site of IAF i.e. https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/CareerAsPerBranches.html
14th December 2020, 07:31 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

To join air force you can join either through AFCAT or UPSC CDS exam as an officer.

With both the examination you have to go through SSB interview, medical test and final merit list to become Officer.

Your age should be less than 24 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?