27th November 2011, 11:39 PM
mithu anand

How can I join Indian Army after completing B.E Automobile?

hi sir,i m final year student ,be-automobile and i want to join indian army.

28th November 2011, 08:45 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing B.E Automobile?

As an Indian Army Engineer, you could be a part of any of the three elite corps of Engineers,
  • Bombay Spares
  • Madras Engineers
  • Bengal Engineers.

Two Options available

a) Permanent Commission
b) Short Service Commission

In short service Commission you can serve for 5 years and have an option to quit the army.
you can apply following ways

1.)Technical Entry Graduates IMA exam mostly held in January and July and age should be 20 to 27 Years and mode of selection is Direct

SSB..
2.)SS Commission not fixed and after completion of b.tech chech with related dates in employement news.
3.)OTA –Technical Entry held in May and Oct/ Nov and age should be between 19 to 25 and mode is Direct SSB
all the best!!!
28th November 2011, 06:32 PM
tejesh_09

You can join Indian Army through Combined Defence Service Exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

You can join Army through short service Commission in Technical entry for graduate engineers. Age limit 20 to 27 years unmarried Indian citizen can apply for the course of Technical Graduate.

The Selection of Graduates will be a Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test which has been introduced at selection centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres and only those Candidates will be will be admitted to the second stage/ remaining test who will qualify the first stage and all those who fail to pass stage one, will be returned. Those candidates who qualify second stage will submit the original certificate along with one photocopy each of (i) Matriculation Cert. showing date of birth (ii) Original Degree or Prov degree with all years/parts/semesters marksheets at Selection Centre.
29th November 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

buy the newspaper "employment news" every saturday . price RS 8 . you will get all information about all entries in army , navy , air force , IAS , IPS , GATE , GAIL , SAIL , HAL , CIL , HOCL , BHEL , IOCL , ONGC , CDSE , CMSE , CPF , BSF , CRPF , IFS , IECS , IES/ESE , ISTS , RBI , SSC , BOI , BOM , SBI , or/and any other government organisation . this newspaper is a weekly one . for current week , buy it today becoz it has already been published from delhi and sent all over india . you also get advantage buying EN . for single notice from single company u hav to take printouts worth 15-20rs from internet cafe. but with EN u get all notices from all companies if they r published in same week .
17th February 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How can apply bodyshop advisor in automobaile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?