27th January 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy after completion of BCA degree?

Hi, I have just completed my BCA graduate degree course and I want to join Indian Navy. Am I eligible for this field or not? And, if yes then how to join Indian Navy? Do I need to write any entrance for this?

30th January 2020, 03:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completion of BCA degree?

Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of BCA degree:-

Yes, you are eligible for Indian Navy after completion of BCA degree. As you are a graduate then you are also very much eligible for Indian Navy. See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of navy will come and according to this you can apply. Qualification required:-
passed in 12th standard
Age limit is 18 to 21 years
You can also apply for NDA post.
30th January 2020, 06:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy after completion of BCA degree?

Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of BCA degree:-

Yes, you can join Indian Navy under Short Service Commission but you need to have a first class degree. You are eligible to join the logistics department of Indian Navy.
The minimum eligible age is 19 1/2 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
The physical requirement:-
Minimum height of 157 centimetres for men and 152 centimetres for women with correlated weight. Should not be colour blind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?