24th March 2022, 09:10 AM
Shobhavhanmane

How can I join Indian Navy Force after completion of BSc biotechnology

Which exams is taken for us? Also which post and how many salary for biotech student in Indian navy?

16th March 2023, 02:29 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy Force after completion of BSc biotechnology

You can join the Indian Navy after completing your BSc in Biotechnology through various entry schemes. Here are some options:

Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES): The UES is a program for final year B.E./B.Tech students and is conducted twice a year. Biotechnology graduates can apply for the UES program.

Short Service Commission (SSC): The SSC is a program for graduates who wish to serve in the Indian Navy for a short duration of time. Biotechnology graduates can apply for the SSC program.

Indian Navy Direct Entry: Biotechnology graduates can also apply for direct entry into the Indian Navy through the Indian Navy Direct Entry Scheme.

The following exams are taken for joining the Indian Navy:

Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET): The INET is a computer-based exam conducted by the Indian Navy for recruitment of officers in various branches.

Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview: After qualifying for the INET exam, candidates have to appear for the SSB interview, which is a five-day selection process.

As for the post and salary, biotechnology graduates can join the Indian Navy in various branches such as Logistics, Education, and Medical. The salary for a biotechnology graduate in the Indian Navy depends on the rank and position. On an average, the starting salary for a graduate officer in the Indian Navy is around Rs. 56,000 per month.

To know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details, you can visit the official website of the Indian Navy or contact the nearest Indian Navy recruitment office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?