12th January 2014, 10:49 PM
mgnanasekaran

How can I join M.Com regular after doing B.Com 3rd year in distance education mode

my daughter is now doing B.com 3rd year in Distance education mode. after completing this B.com can she join in M.com regular?

15th July 2014, 01:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join M.Com regular after doing B.Com 3rd year in distance education mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgnanasekaran View Post
my daughter is now doing B.com 3rd year in Distance education mode. after completing this B.com can she join in M.com regular?
No It's possible to study M. Com course through regular after completing B. Com course through distance. Because every reputed college in India, which allot admission for regular stream students only. So, being a distance course student it's difficult for you get admission to M. Com course through regular. However, you can try to get admission to M. Com course through management quota.

M.com stands for Master of Commerce and The duration of the course is two years and the Course is divided into Four Semester.

~Applicants must clear the Bachelor degree course and Final year graduate students are also eligible to apply for M.Com course.
~Applicant must secure minimum 50% marks in graduation course and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category students.

To get admission to M.com Course into Dehli University then you have to qualify in Entrance Examination which is Conducted by the Institution. The Entrance Examination is based on the Objective type with Multiple Choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?