21st September 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%

sit i have to completed inter with pcm.i get the percentage is 61%.i also completed degree in distance education.i want to join in merchant navy as a deck cadet.private institute demands fee in 1,50,000.can we have any entrance test for join merchant navy for free of join?

Related Questions:
21st June 2014, 02:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%

In case of direct entry, candidates should complete class 12 with PCM with 55 per cent marks. For the B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology, Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer posts are open.
The graduate degree in Nautical Science or the Marine Engineering opens avenue in Merchant Navy. Minimum you need to complete class 12th with PCM. There is a age limit of 20 years to both unmarried male as well as female candidates and another five years relaxation is provided to SC/ST.
22nd March 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%

What are the subjects. In navy and for entrance exam. In which places coaching classes are. Available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?