14th March 2022, 08:55 PM
Nandini satyndra Nishad

How can I join NCC after 10th?

I have completed my 10th and I wanted to join ncc how i can join and am i eligible to join it?

15th March 2022, 04:43 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join NCC after 10th?

You can join NCC after class 10 , the college or school in which you get admission should have NCC Unit in which you can join . Otherwise, If your school doesn't have NCC unit and you are really inspired to join NCC then you can join it by open cadet entry by contacting to your nearest NCC Headquarter.
15th March 2022, 04:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can join NCC after class 10th, the college or school which you get a admission should have NCC Unit in which you can join.
Otherwise, if your school does not have NCC unit and you are really inspired to join NCC then you can join it by open cadet entry.
15th March 2022, 08:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How can I join NCC after 10th?

The candidate can join NCC after class 10 , the college or school in which you get admission should have NCC Unit in which you can join . Otherwise, If your school doesn't have NCC unit and you are really inspired to join NCC then you can join it by open cadet entry by contacting to your nearest NCC Headquarters.
15th March 2022, 09:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who are interested can join NCC after 10th provided the school or college they get admission should have NCC unit in which they can join

A candidate can also join open cadet entry by contacting to their nearest NCC headquarter if their college or school doesn't have NCC unit.
17th March 2022, 04:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join NCC after 10th:-

You can join NCC after class 10th, the college or school in which you get admission should have NCC Unit in which you can join.
Otherwise, if your school does not have NCC until and you are really inspired to join NCC then you can join it by open credit entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?