26th June 2022, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NCC after 12th without college?

How can I join NCC after 12th without college? I filled the form of NDA this year which will be held on September 2022. But I want to join NCC .
Please reply (•‿•)

Thanks

26th January 2023, 03:32 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: How can I join NCC after 12th without college?

Those who wants to apply for NCC must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria:

- The student should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal.

- An aspirant must have a good moral character.

- Applicants should be enrolled in an educational institution.

- Candidates must meet the prescribed medical standards.

Age Limit

The limits are different for Junior/Senior divisions as given below:

** Junior Division Wing (Boys/Girls) - 12 years to 18.5 years.

** Senior Division Wing (Boys/Girls) - up to 26 years.

Enrollment period

** Junior Division Wing (Boys/Girls) - 2 years.

** Senior Division Wing (Boys/Girls) - 3 years.

The application process of NCC is different for Junior Division and Senior Division Wing as given below :

- The students looking to apply under the Junior Division shall apply to the Headmaster /Principal of the school providing the or part thereof.

- The application form should be submitted in a prescribed format.

- It is the Headmaster/Principal who will accept the form and then the declaration form will be given to the student as well as to their parent for sign. Then only the form will be accepted for enrollment in the Junior Division Wing.

Senior Division Wing (Boys/Girls)

- Those students who are looking to enroll in the Senior Wing shall apply to the Officer Commanding of the nearest NCC unit.

- The Officer Commanding the NCC unit will make the applicant fill up and sign in his presence a statement in Form I

- If the Commanding Officer does not reject the application form then the applicant will be accepted for enrollment in the Senior Wing and shall be required to sign a declaration Form I

- The parents will sign the declaration in case the applicant is a minor.

For more details log on to the official website of NCC which is given below https://indiancc.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?