17th October 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NCC after passing 12th?

Sir, My name is Om Prakash Sharma. I'm 12th pass also and i am interested in NCC. I want to know how can i join NCC. And about fee and many more about NCC carier?

17th October 2016, 10:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NCC after passing 12th?

Career in NCC or 'National Cadet corps' is very bright. You can easily join NCC after fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria like you must be an Indian citizen, you must have enrolled in any well reputed/recognized educational institute. Also you must have to satisfy the medical and physical fitness parameters.
For your kind information, you can apply for two wings of NCC i.e. Junior division and senior division. You can apply for junior division through headmaster of the school.
18th October 2016, 10:56 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

After completing your 12th you can enrolled yourself for NCC course. This is a 1 year course. For the course candidate must fulfill these eligibility:
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Candidate age must be above than 17 years.

If candidate already join any NCC camp previously, than it will be beneficially for the candidate to take entry in NCC course.
8th February 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can we choose which wing to join in NCC after 12th? (army wing, naval wing or air wing)? Also, if I join NCC air wing after 12th, will I get commissioned into the Indian Air Force after completing training there?
21st April 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have an issue here please help me out, i m student of 2 science stream (PCM/IT), wanted to join NCC Naval wing so that in future i can get NCC special entry in CDSE exam. What should i do ?
And yes i am a bit worried about my height which is 5 feet and 3.5 inches so is it under the required mark? Please replay ASAP
30th November 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Archana Chowdhary ,I am student of science (PCM) ,my height is 4.8 feet and I want to join NCC. Can I join??
7th January 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Ishika gundesha from Mumbai. I am a science student which includes physics, chemistry, biology. But after 12th I don't wish to take any science subjects. I have also been in the sports field for past several years and i wish to join NCC. My height is 5.4 feet and at present I have got 2 rods in my left ankle. Is it possible to join NCC?
17th April 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Lavkush Rawat.from Lucknow uttar pradesh. I am science student which includes Physics, chemistry, English,Hindi, biology. My height is 5.6 fee and I want to join NCC.
5th May 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Amulya from Hyderabad,I have completed my 12th, I wanna be Indian Army officer. I want to join NCC and I don't have any experience about it .how could I join NCC
7th May 2019, 08:51 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

After 12th, you can look for NCC if it is available in your college. Usually it is available in maximum colleges. You might be asked to fill a form before the enrollment and get a medical certificate that declares you fit for joining NCC. Apart from that I was asked to pay some minimal amount for the badge that is provided which is usually refunded in case you are not selected.

For NCC selections, you are required to clear a written exam which includes general knowledge questions and basic questions about the defence. If you clear, you’re also interviewed personally by the NCC senior officer.

In case, you don’t have NCC in your college, you can contact the head office for NCC and get yourself registered for it.
24th May 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

After passing 12th when ncc will be completed ?how much time taken on 12th base.
26th May 2019, 11:37 AM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

There are not many ways to join NCC .

So there are 2 ways after junior college or higher secondary one can join NCC :-

1 .Take admission in government college ,almost every government college have NCC .

2. Some private college have NCC but there are not many in them .Bits college branches have NCC , SRM UNIVERSITY HAS NCC ,AND SO ON

3. In month of July or August NCC admission started in most colleges or admission may end upto January or one can take admission whenever if there is any vacant seat available .but for 'c' certificate you must have complete 3 years and for 'b' certificate necessary requirement is 2 years .
8th June 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 12th std successfully, but i can't join in school level junior division for 'A' certificate. Am i eligible for college level senior division for'B'certificate and 'c' certificate without 'A' certificate?
12th September 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is Pankaj Singh. I'm 12th pass also and i am interested in NCC. I want to know how can i join NCC. And about fee and many more about NCC carier?
1st November 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Nisha and I am in 12th class.i am interested in NCC. I want to know how can I join NCC after 12th
23rd January 2020, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am interested for ncc . But I am in 10 class. I am interested for Indian army in NCC. I want to know how can I join NCC after 10th
15th February 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is ncc requires any qualification after passing out 12 th ?
10th March 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am shubham Kumar iam passing 12th class this year and iam joining ncc
12th March 2020, 06:25 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Eligibility Criteria:-

:-Candidate must passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60% mark.

:-Candidate must be an citizen of India

:-Candidate age not less than 17 years.
16th March 2020, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in graduation 3rd year, I want to join ncc. How can i join ncc.
21st March 2020, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i 'm Rohit kumar i am intrested ncc i am present time study in 12th class arts please join me for ncc
29th March 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , I'm uma maheshwari ... I was lived in madurai .. I have completed 12th and I'm a computer science student ... Sir I want to become a indian army .. of course i interested in NCC .. so how can join with us ....
1st April 2020, 02:52 PM
Vismithagowda

You can easily join NCC after fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria like:
You must be an Indian citizen,
You must have enrolled in any well reputed/recognized educational institute.
Also you must have to satisfy the medical and physical fitness parameters.
For your kind information, you can apply for two wings of NCC i.e. Junior division and senior division. You can apply for junior division through headmaster of the school.
1st April 2020, 02:53 PM
Vismithagowda

After 12th, you can look for NCC if it is available in your college. Usually it is available in maximum colleges. You might be asked to fill a form before the enrollment and get a medical certificate that declares you fit for joining NCC.
10th April 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, it will be possible for me that can in ncc A certificate will be providing in graduation
17th April 2020, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Akila, I'm a commerce student, I am very interested in ncc and I want to do it. Can I do my ncc after my 12th class?what are the qualifications required
19th April 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what wing i will choose if i want to go on police line ?
3rd June 2020, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, am a bcom student persuing my 2nd year from a govt. college. I am very much interested in joining ncc but the problem is that i have a weak eyesight. So can u tell me am i able to join ncc or not?
5th July 2020, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, l am anjali. can I join NCC after 12th,incase i am join open college.
6th July 2020, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NCC after passing 12th commerce?
7th July 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of medical and subjects are physics chemistry and biology but I want to join NCC so please help me sir how I can join NCC
19th July 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NCC C certificate without NCC B certificate?
31st July 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NCC in during the lockdown?
31st July 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NCC during the lockdown?
13th August 2020, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Shruti Tiwari. I am in 11th and i have taken arts stream can i join ncc after 11th?
15th August 2020, 04:05 PM
lissymariam

Angry Re: How can I join NCC after passing 12th?

After 12th, you can look for NCC if it is available in your college. Usually it is available in maximum colleges. You might be asked to fill a form before the enrollment and get a medical certificate that declares you fit for joining NCC.

Age Limit For NCC candidates 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2020 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive). Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
28th October 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 16 ,I want to be a defence officer,my height is 5.6 and my weight is40 . Sir please sir its my dream.
26th July 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hallo I am sunil kumar and my height is 5.7 and weight is 48 and age is 18 and I am studying in 2 nd puc can I join ncc but I have a small problem my blood is 9.8 so please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?