28th June 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NCC Camp after completion of 10th?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am a student of 10th standard and my school doesn't provide NCC facility. I like to join NCC Camp after completing my 10th. Please help me to know that how do I join NCC Camp after completing 10th? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th June 2016, 11:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NCC Camp after completion of 10th?

Yes, you can join NCC after class 10 but you have to follow the eligibility criteria that is given below :-

The candidate should have at least 65% in 8th, 9th and 10th where as relaxation of 5% is given to SC, ST and OBC

Candidate must be physically fit

candidate must be citizen of India

Let me inform you that there are various Junior and senior posts offered in NCC but as you have not maintained the post health is not possible to give you whole information
30th June 2016, 01:36 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

NCC is basically divided into two Unit which has been names as Junior Wing & Senior Wing.

Eligibility criteria to join as Junior wing : You should be in class 8-10 with age limits 13-18
Eligibility criteria to join as Senior wing : You should be in class 10 or 1st year of graduation with maximum age limit of 26.

And to join NCC, you will have to qualify in the entrance exams conducted by NCC organization and details has mentioned as below :

Certificate A Exam : This exam is conducted for junior wing and you must have attended 75 % of total training sessions to become eligible for this exam.

Certificate B Exam : This exam is conducted for the Senior wing and eligibility criteria is same as that of Certificate A exam

So its very simple to Join NCC after 10 and as per your qualification you can go for the Certificate B Exam.
21st September 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

We are in Chennai my son studying in 10th now (2020) he doesn't have NCC facilities in his school. How can I make him to join in the NCC cadets.. please advise..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?