21st October 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Space Research centre in 11th standard?

Now I am studying in 10 th standard in 11th i want to study space research . How can i join the research center. were is the center

21st October 2015, 08:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Space Research centre in 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am studying in 10 th standard in 11th i want to study space research . How can i join the research center. were is the center
If you are interested in Space Research, then you will have to choose Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after passing 10+2 as a Bachelor course.

IISc Bangalore is such a institute that ranks number 1 in the entire nation when the Top 400 colleges list is revealed.

Admission in IISc Bangalore is based on JEE Main Exam.

For appearing in JEE Main Exam, you will have to first pass your 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects.

Then, simultaneously in 10+2 you can apply for JEE Main Exam as well.

After qualifying the JEE Main Exam, you can choose IISc Bangalore during Counselling.

Apart from IISc Bangalore, there are much more colleges like:

• Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore

Some of the books for preparation of JEE Main Exam are:

35 Year IIT-JEE + 11 Year AIEEE Topicwise Solved Paper Chemistry
by O. P. Agarwal, Deepak Agarwal
Publisher: Disha Publication (2015)
Price: Rs. 278

35 Years IIT-JEE + 11 Years AIEEE Topicwise Solved Papers Physics
by Sunil Batra
Price: Rs. 263

35 Years IIT-JEE + 11 Year AIEEE Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics (Paperback)
by Mamta Batra
Price: Rs. 251
22nd October 2015, 07:26 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To join the space research center a person should be a graduate in the space science or holding the engineering degree in Aerospace engineering and for this candidate must pass the entrance exam of-

JEE Main

JEE Advanced

After it based on the rank a candidate have scored he or she can apply for the college through the online counselling where the course is offered in any college.

>> Also after completing the Graduation in Aerospace engineering candidate to join the Space research center should qualify the written exam and interview that is conducted for the interested candidates to join the Space research center.

>> The candidates qualifies graduation in the aeronautical engineering can also join the Space research center.
22nd October 2015, 12:44 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Space Research is very interesting field to make career for any students.
But, to make career in space research department, students need to have either B.Tech or M.Tech degree in Aeronautical engineering or M.Sc in Physics.
Along with that students need to qualify examination to get recruited in space centers.
So, it is not possible for the students to join space research after completing secondary education as up to secondary and even higher secondary , students are not taught much about space related topic still enough to create interest in this field and if any student is determined to make career in space research then nothing is going to obstruct to achieve dream.
So, first of all you need to complete secondary and higher secondary then take admission in aeronautical engineering branch in top engineering college of India such as IITs ,...then only you can make your career bright in space research .
22nd October 2015, 03:26 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# It is good to know that you have expressed the wish to join highly reputed and vital organization of India i.e. ISRO.

# ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

# If you have immense interest about sky, sun, stars, solar systems, satellites and other related things, then joining the ISRO is most ideal and suitable institute for you.

# There are two options before you by which you can join the ISRO either as engineer or scientist:

* You can go for getting admission in 4 years B. Tech course in Indian Institute of Space Science Technology (IIST).
* You can also apply for direct recruitment examination for the posts of engineer or scientists conducted by ISRO.

# If one is thinking of getting admission in Indian Institute of Space Science Technology (IIST)Admission in the Indian Institute of Space Science Technology (IIST), then please note that while admission in IIST following criteria of marks taken into consideration:

* 60% marks obtained in JEE (Mains)
* 40% marks obtained in 10+2 level

# The break-up of seats available in different disciplines of B. Tech in the Indian Institute of Space Technology (IIST):

* 60 seats available in B. Tech in Avionics
* 36 seats available in B. Tech in Physical Science
* 60 seats available in B. Tech in Aerospace

# It is imperative to mention here that every selected candidate for getting admission in Indian Institute of Space Science Technology (IIST) has to compulsorily sign a bond with ISRO with a condition that he/she has to work for at least five years after the completion of studies.

# If one fails to get admission Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, he/she should loose heart. There is still another option is that by which one can even join ISRO. Yes, one can even apply for direct recruitment examination conducted by ISRO itself every year generally in the month of April. For this online application form for competitive examination for the posts of engineers and scientists are invited from the eligible candidates every year.

# Required educational qualification and other conditions for this competitive examination are:

* Must possessing the B.E. or B. Tech degree in disciplines such as computer science/electronics/mechanical/electrical.
* Must have excellent academic record i.e. must have scored at least 60% marks throughout the academic qualification.
* However, candidates are in the final year of their respective engineering degree are also eligible to apply.
* Candidate must be below the age of 35 years. There is provision of age relaxation in upper age for all the reserved categories as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?