21st August 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Tata company?

I want join tata company...Could u please give me the details on how can i join it

10th December 2017, 11:55 PM
Member+

Default Re: How can I join Tata company?

If you are interested in R&D, only the companies that are Indian, like Tata, Mahindra and the likes, do their research(If they do any. The common thread in all the R&D facilities across India is what they call benchmarking which is just another fancy word for reverse engineering) in India. Rest of the guys, like Skoda, Honda Volkswagen, only have their assembling/manufacturing plant here and the R&D is done offshores. For entry into R&D, Tata goes to all the IITs IISc and ARAI to recruit as PGETs (Post Graduate Engineering Trainee) . These are directly placed in R&D intop various departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?