1st April 2011, 02:35 PM
Archana Baudh

How can I make a career in social work? What is the future prospective for the same? I've completed 12th std and want to take admission in Delhi

After 10+2 with science stream I want to make cereer in social work ,B.S.W is helpful for me?I like to take addmission in university of Delhi,but I do not know that when entrance exam occurred ,how I prepare for these exams?what are the rules? amount of fee?wanted to know scope in social work,some websites which is helpful for me in updating information related to this field,some more good institutes in india near Uttar Pradesh or in Uttar Pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for BSW?
  2. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  4. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  5. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university?
  6. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  7. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  8. How may i do further study in Hyderabad after 1 year gap for a better future prospective? How may I opt B.Com? I've passed 12th std from Pragati Maha Vidyalaya, Hyderabad
  9. What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?
  10. Course after B.Sc for a career in social work? Is MSW a good option?
  11. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  12. What is the entrance procedure followed for doing masters in social work in jamia college Delhi? -- [New]
  13. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may i do further study in Hyderabad after 1 year gap for a better future prospective? How may I opt B.Com?
  15. How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std
  16. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  17. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  18. When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?
8th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I make a career in social work? What is the future prospective for the same? I've completed 12th std and want to take admission in Delhi

I have just given my 12th boards and i have an urge to do something for everyone . My this urge somewhere is overtaking me , but my parent's are on the other track .
Studying is not at all possible for me from now , also i have shared this with my father . As i forcefully took non-medical after 10th , now there are more problems{Aieee, etc} . I want to help people , many people . I want to become a SOCIAL WORKER .
Please suggest what to do , as soon as possible .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?