8th December 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I pass class 12th Science? Which book should I prefer for studying?

Respected Sir, I am studying class 12th and I am about to appear for the Boards exam so I want to know how can I pass class 12th Science? Which book should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which book should I prefer to prepare for competitive exams? i am a science student and preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE
  2. Which courses to prefer? I am studying in class 12th
  3. Which book should I prefer for Organic Chemistry in class 12th?
  4. How can I score 90% marks in class 12th (Commerce) exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  5. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which books should I prefer for Accounts in class 12th?
  7. How can I prepare for Physics subject of HBSE Board exam so that I can pass in the subject? Which books should I prefer studying?
  8. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  9. Which Book should I prefer studying to prepare for NEET exam?
  10. Can I take CA by studying science in 12th class
  11. Which books should I prefer for Air Force technical? I have passed 12th science with 88.4%
  12. How should I prepare for the exam and interview of IIM-C, Delhi? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam? -- [New]
  13. How can I score 60% marks in 12th SSC board? Which books should I prefer studying for better score?
  14. Can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division?
  15. Is it compulsory to pass in practical exam of 12th science to clear the PCB subjects?
  16. How can I prepare for 2nd PUC within 2 months? Which book should I prefer studying?
  17. How to apply for IAS entrance exam and how should i prepare for it?
  18. Which book should I prefer studying for BA 1st year (History Honors) in Bengali?
31st December 2016, 05:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I pass class 12th Science? Which book should I prefer for studying?

Since you are a Class 12th student which means you are going to appear in your board examination in the space of two months and hence as per my experience the best effective way of preparation are as discussed below :-

a) The primary thing in your preparation should be a proper routine which gives equal importance to all the concerned subjects of your board examination as each subject has same weightage.

b) Second, necessary thing should be that your preparation must begin from the textbooks of NCERT as maximum questions are from the same in any subject. Yes, you can go for the helpbooks by ABC publication as it is designed for baord examination preparation but after completing your NCERT books only.

c) Another important thing before your examination should be that before giving examination you must practice through sample papers and previous year question papers so that you are confident about the question pattern of your examination.

As far as you are concerned about helpbooks, then for Mathematics you should go for books by R S Aggarwal, for chemistry numerical problems for R C Mukherjee and O P Tondon and for Physics you should opt for the book by Satish Kumar Gupta ( ABC publication ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?