13th November 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for B.Tech entrance exam for admission in Government colleges?

Respected Sir, I am a Polytechnic 1st semester of Electrical branch. I want to prepare for B.Tech entrance exam by which I can get admission in Government college so which book is best to prepare for B.Tech entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology?
  2. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  3. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which top Government colleges are good for pursuing M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which entrance tests are needed to be cleared for admission?
  5. How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam to get admission in NIT colleges?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  7. Can I do engineering without attempting EAMCET?
  8. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  9. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  10. Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?
  11. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. What is the admission procedure to join B.Ed in government college?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  15. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT? -- [New]
  16. Facilities required for admission in B.Pharma course in government colleges in Kerala?
  17. Can i get Sastra after scoring 96 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC and have 50% state quota
  18. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get admission for BCA course in Government Colleges?
30th December 2017, 04:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for B.Tech entrance exam for admission in Government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Polytechnic 1st semester of Electrical branch. I want to prepare for B.Tech entrance exam by which I can get admission in Government college so which book is best to prepare for B.Tech entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
Candidates who want to join Bachelor of Technology after in engineering can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. The syllabus of LEET exam is mentioned on official website of your technical university.

There are many guides available in market to help candidates to prepare for LEET examination but from my point of view candidate should focus on technical subjects of diploma. Questions are mainly from technical subjects of diploma. In diploma, you should have 60% marks to apply for LEET exam.

Diploma candidates can also apply for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced for admission in Indian Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?